The Maxxima EGF-7218 is a handheld battery free flashlight. An on board internal generator operated by a hand crank recharges a built in battery which powers its functions. This versatile product combines an LED Flashlight and a mobile cell phone charger in one compact sleek body design. This device does not require external power, or auxiliary batteries to operate. It can simply be recharged by spinning the built-in generator, which recharges an internal battery for normal flashlight illumination as well as to make phone calls on your mobile phone.
Battery Charging and Function:
Should the battery become completely discharged, at such time, please use the hand crank generator for 3 minutes at no less than 130 revolutions per minutes. Let rest for 60 seconds and then start to use.
LED Light Function:
Battery Full will provide approximately 12 hours of lighting duration.
Battery Discharged: By hand-winding the crank generator for 1 min. will provide approximately 30 min. of lighting duration.
Mobile Phone Charging and Function:
There are 2 settings; Normal 4.2V for Black & White screen & 6V for color Screen Cell phones. By hand winding the hand crank generator for 1 min. will provide approximately 2 min. of talk time.
- Water Resistant
- Non-Slip Rubber Paint Finish.
- 5 Super bright White LEDs
- Hand Crank Generator
- Charging Cord for Nokia and Motorola Phone included
- Advanced Optical Design – Long throw Beam
- Internal Battery : 3 *2/3 AA 600 mAh / 3.6 V NiMh
- Hand crank Winding Speed: 130RPM or Faster
- Voltage: 4.2 VDC
- Maximum Power Consumption: 0.6 W.
- Operating Voltage: 3.6 V – 4.0V.
- Maximum Operating Current: 150 M Ah
Item Number: EGF-7218